Waves of blocked and unknown calls
dcbill

The continued waves of blocked and unknown call has me never picking up my phone.  I have no blocks on my account, btw.  I have been missing important calls as I have to keep the phone on vibe.   I cannot find a way to block these calls.  I hope I'm missing something on the phone or account that can help.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Waves of blocked and unknown calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi dcbill,

I feel your pain; I don't like unsolicited/blocked calls either. While there is no way to keep companies or people from calling your number you can block incoming calls from restricted/blocked/unknown calls with Usage Controls. See details online http://goo.gl/TU18j at your convenience.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Asparky100

I was told today, by a Verizon Salesperson at my local store, that all I had to do was log onto verizonwireless.com and go to the "spam" block in grey.  Anyone know where "spam" maybe located?  I've been searching for an hour.....can't find it!

0 Likes
Asparky100

I was told today, by a Verizon Salesperson at my local store, that all I had to do was log onto verizonwireless.com and go to the "spam" block in grey.  Anyone know where "spam" maybe located?  I've been searching for an hour.....can't find it!  I get calls from solicitors and people trying to find, I'm assuming, people who have had my no. in the past. They are not blocked or unknown nos., just nuisances!  Never had a problem blocking nos. before I got a "smart" phone.

0 Likes