Voicemail, wifi, and text message questions... Really frustrated
HelpMeIAmFrustrated

1.  Every time that I try to set up voicemail, it says voicemail unavailable.  I've tried several tips that I've found in other threads to no avail.  Help!

2.  My home wifi is not becoming known, I have to input the password every time.  Why?  The guy at Verizon yesterday blamed my Internet company, the Internet company blamed apple, and apple said I needed an appointment to have someone think about it.  Frustrated!

3.  Why can't I send picture text messages to non-smart phones?  Again I have tried adjusting every setting that I can find in threads but nothing is helping.  The Verizon guy yesterday told me that it isn't possible, but I know that is wrong because I used to get them before I switched and the person I'm trying to send them to still gets them from other iPhone users.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail, wifi, and text message questions... Really frustrated
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HelpMeIAmFrustrated, I'm here to assist and ease your frustrations. First, you can set up voice mail directly on your wireless phone by dialing *86. Once the automated recording comes on, you will need to press the (#) key and enter the last four digits of your mobile number.

I can save you a trip to the Apple store. For your convenience, you can leave your WiFi feature enabled on. As a result, it will automatically connect to your home WiFi without re-entering your password.

Text messaging should be easy for you. Make sure that the iMessaging and SMS feature is enabled on in Settings>Send as SMS ON and enable MMS Messaging ON. Keep us posted.

Lasina_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
HelpMeIAmFrustrated

That worked for voicemail, and pic texts.

But I still have to put in my wifi password every time that I connect.  This is the only device with this problem.

Ideas??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HelpMeIAmFrustrated,

Your username says it all. I've heard your cry for help and I am ready to assist.  If you leave WiFi on it should always autoconnect to the WiFi is you have already logged into it before.

Please try resetting your network settings,http://vz.to/19w1oOW, and sign into the WiFi again.  Let us know if the problem continues.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes