Verizon Iphone 4s Official Order status
thinheel

Ordered on-line Oct 13th 11am CDT

Black 64g

Order status shows Ship date of Oct 28th

Would like everyone to post to this thread their info and status so that we can guage if Apple/Verizon is moving the product

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Iphone 4s Official Order status
albertaclipper
Enthusiast - Level 2

[cross post from another thread] Looks like mine is being shipped overnight, will get here tomorrow sometime.

My 10/17 order was just updated this morning with a tracking number, and I received a shipping notification email. . Looks like that happens the day after they charge your card.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Grgold14
Enthusiast - Level 2

ordered mine on October  8th.. two 16gb models and one 64gb model.. ship date of the 21st.. still hasnt been shipped yet so i assume they will be sending the phones on the last possible day in order to ensure the largest batch per shipment possible

0 Likes
jb3001

I pre-ordered mine on the 8th and somehow got booted to 11/04!! I was checking my order for two weeks and it clearly said 10/21! now it says 11/04!!So many hang-ups with switching to Verizon!  I am now im in phone limbo and my card has been charged, there's nothing I can do. Has anyone had any similar problems? 

0 Likes
jb3001

Actually got a shipment notification and tracking email. So the order status was just completely wrong! Good news! I will getmine on 10/21 afterall! 

0 Likes
minamishineyo

Ok, here's my timeline:

I also ordered on the 8th (16GB White) at around 8PM... received confirmation email shortly... received the fake cancellation email on the 17th.. called CSR twice and they made sure that my order is in good standing and that it says it will ship on the 21st...check order status online on the 19th at around 10am, pre-order # now changed to order #, but without tracking info yet... received email this morning at 3:45am with the shipping information...FedEx tracking provided, says my phone will arrive by 3PM tomorrow.  Now refreshing the FedEx site every hour to see if the package has been picked up at the warehouse.... 

Can't wait!

Edit: Fedex tracking now says the package has been picked up at Memphis, TN.  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
cphipps79
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my 16g Black on the 12th. The ship by date is still 10-28. But they have yet to take payment from my bank account? But on here it said the line I upgraded can't be altered until the new device is recieved and activated? Do they wait til the phone is shipped before attempting payment?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

cphipps79 wrote:

I ordered my 16g Black on the 12th. The ship by date is still 10-28. But they have yet to take payment from my bank account? But on here it said the line I upgraded can't be altered until the new device is recieved and activated? Do they wait til the phone is shipped before attempting payment?

They will not charge your billing method until the device is placed in the system as shipped (once a shipping label and tracking number is generated for it).

0 Likes
SRH786
They will not charge your billing method until the device is placed in the system as shipped (once a shipping label and tracking number is generated for it).

I ordered 64GB Black and 32GB Black on the 14th and they did charge my credit card that day. It is showing a ship date of 10/28 on order status.

0 Likes
albertaclipper
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered 32gb black on the 17th. Expected ship date is the 28th. It looks like they have not charged my card yet. I will be interested to see when it gets shipped.

0 Likes
coolsax98

Ordered on 10/12 (16gb Black). Received email last night that the order was cancelled :smileysad: . I sent them a message about it asking what was going on. I just got another email and text message saying again that the order was cancelled. No explanation, just the "option" to reorder. Fun stuff.

0 Likes