UPGRADE PARTY! ***TWO YEAR CONTRACTS ONLY***
katiemctavish

Now we all know we are SUPER PSYCHED for this new iPhone 4. FINALLY, VERIZON. YOU SHOULDA HOPPED ON THAT BOAT WHEN IT WAS IN DOCK FOR YOU.(You know we had the opportunity to have the iPhone first, right?) Anywayssss, the ones that are happy are the ones that have upgrades. For those that have invested in Androids and phones that have released since last May, but would rather have an iPhone, you're in bad shape (like me). We have signed a two year contract, with no way of getting out of paying a full ridiculous price for another phone. Should Verizon give free upgrades? Anyone else agree? What do you think?

Note: I'm not a fan of haters. :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: UPGRADES! UPGRADES! UPGRADES!
black743
Contributor - Level 1

Well what aggravates me is that they are being wishy washy on allowing annual upgrades...which is a legitimate upgrade that is currently on our account.  Other rumors are that the annual upgrade will magically disappear on the 16th.

So why all of a sudden can we not use an upgrade that we rightfully earned (if this is the case).  And if its not the case and we can use it, then please have your website reflect this when we check eligibility for the iPhone...especially when it shows us eligible for any other phone on the site at a discounted upgrade price.

Treat your loyal customers well....give us what we've rightfully earned.

0 Likes
katiemctavish

The annual upgrade?  You mean the upgrade that we wait for how ever long? It supposed to just.....poof?

0 Likes
katiemctavish

http://www.androidcentral.com/verizon-changing-its-upgrade-policy-youll-have-wait-20-months-new-phon...

does this mean if you have a two year plan that it gets cancelled and you have another chance to get a new phone?

0 Likes
black743
Contributor - Level 1

That's the way it looks....this upgrade we've earned, no less.

Though in another thread, a Verizon rep said that we can use our upgrades...yet I've seen no proof of that and lots of conflicting information.

0 Likes
katiemctavish

There were so many rumors that the Iphone was to come out, but it did, who knows? 

haha.

0 Likes
black743
Contributor - Level 1

Ok, I've spoken wtih both customer service and a store manager, who both checked my account and confirmed the annual upgrade and said it was eligible for the iPhone.  Both of them also made notations in my account that I had asked, and what I was told....so its in there twice.

0 Likes
katiemctavish

haha lucky you, it says my annual upgrade isnt until 11/20/11

0 Likes
birdies

My New Every Two actually becomes open on 2/10/11.  I'm worried they won't let  me be in the intial ordering, but will make me wait until 2/10 to actually order.  I've waited for this for years.  My patience is wearing THIN. 

Should I go into a store and ask or will the reps be clueless?

0 Likes
CPU_User

Man I lucked out!! My new every 2 just came up yesterday. Checked on the Verizon website for eligbility and I am good to go. Now we just have to see what kind of data plan Verizon will institute.

0 Likes