UNABLE TO MAKE PHONE CALLS OR SEND TEXT MESSAGES!!!!! Is it because my phone cycle is restarting or what?!
jeannecarter58

I was fine and dandy until I tried to reply to a message of my friend and then I was unable to send the latest message. I'm unable to make phone calls out either. I'm located in Northern Middle Tennessee and I'm not sure if it is just my phone itself or if it is the network. I don't care which it is but I have been using Verizon for quite a while and this happened before but resolved itself in seconds when the network dropped. Now it is taking over an HOUR to do so. This is the only phone that I have to use and cannot wait for a fix that may take longer than a day!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: UNABLE TO MAKE PHONE CALLS OR SEND TEXT MESSAGES!!!!! Is it because my phone cycle is restarting or what?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jeannecarter58,

Oh No! I'm extremely sorry to hear that you are having issues with your wireless device. I understand the importance of having a functioning device 24/7. Let's get this resolved. Are you still having issues with your device? Have you attempted to power cycle your device? Please follow these steps listed below.

Power Device On & Off
Dial *228
Select Option #2
Reset Device

After completing the above listed steps, please keep us posted if you are having additional issues, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes