Re: This iPhone ordeal is everything wrong with America today
ibanez737
Contributor - Level 1

iPhones were never on backorder..  If you placed your order after 4:30, it ships the next day and then you get it overnighted to arrive on the following day.  Hopefully, you see that reflect on your side some time soon.

0 Likes
Re: This iPhone ordeal is everything wrong with America today
corporate1

Ive been a customer of VZ since 95' and I cannot believe the way they just can't get away from their generic script when u ask for assistance in trying to resolve a problem . I don't ask or want anything for free ever!. I had my iPhone stolen last March and went into a VZ store to purchase and activate a new phone since my job depends on continuous contact with me. I was told that a "new number" would have to be opened in order to activate my original number but it would only be used for that purpose. I specifically asked if activating my original ph # again meant it would extend my 2yr contract again. Rep said NO. I proceeded with the activation only to find out that that rep opened the new line and starting charging me $20 every month AND the new number(used for activation purposes ONLY) Now had a two year contract on it. So for 1 year I have been paying $20 a mth for a line I don't even use and never have. No whining intended here but I now am forced to take legal action to get additional number off my acct without paying the contract fee for canceling additional line.

0 Likes