The 3g data on my phone is very slow
jake2516

I have been noticing that the data is very slow in my phone and many of the apps are closing by themsevles and I am not receving texts for days at a time then they are randomly showing up. I went to my local store and they said it was because verizion was not mainting the 3g anymore and letting it go but I could call tech support and they might could help. So I called them and told them what the store said the said that wasnt true but I am very secptail with verizon because I had a lot of trouble with my droids and they would not beleive me . Has anybody else experinced this.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: The 3g data on my phone is very slow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Allow us to get your phone back in the fast lane jake2516! I was able to verify these are not known issues on the Apple iPhone 4s. So that we can verify there are no reported issues in the area, can you please provide us with the zip code you are in?

Have you downloaded any new applications recently? Also, can you try resetting your network. To learn how to reset your network click, http://vz.to/IwrRDx then test device. Please keep us updated.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes