Text usage does not show?
ptrep

Some numbers with messages both sent and received are not showing up on my bill under usage????

Anybody know why???

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Text usage does not show?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When the messages sent via iMessage instead?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ptrep

Text messaging is the primary way I stay in touch with my friends and family as well!  I would love to address your concerns with your message billing.

As Ann154 has already pointed out, if you're using the iMessage feature, these messages may not show on your Verizon bill message detail section.  The reason being is that the iMessage feature uses either a WiFi or 3G connection to send and receive messages, instead of the standard SMS feature billed according to your text message plan.  The messages sent as a standard SMS text will be the messages that will show in your text message details on My Verizon.

I trust we have answered your question and have addressed your concern.  If you have any further questions or concerns, let us know.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tammigood

I don't have an IPhone nor does the other person, so no that doesn't help me

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want everything to work for your, tammigood. We are here to help. Please tell us what model phone do you have with us?

Also, please tell us in detail what you are having an issue with?

-Steven

0 Likes