Strange Regular Beeping Tone During Call
Siri916

Recently I was on a call to my work and there was this strange beeping / tone that sounded like an Emergency Services Alert or something.  It would beep every few seconds regularly for a while, then stop for a few minutes and then start again.  I do not believe the other side of the call could hear it.  I checked my data alerts and I am not roaming so I am not certain what this could be.   It also sounded very different from the typical beeping sound of a button press.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Strange Regular Beeping Tone During Call
BettySpaghetti

I'm having the same problem with my iPhone6 Plus.  The other caller can't hear the annoying, constant beeping.  I've tried turning off most notifications.  I do keep my bluetooth on.  Anyone, including Verizion, have problems with this issue or a resolution?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BettySpaghetti,

Let's get to the bottom of your iPhone6 question today.  A beeping sound during a call can mean a number of things. I'm glad that you mentioned your notifications, because that could be one cause of a beeping notification.  Do you hear this consistently during a phone call or at random? When did you first notice this occurring? Please share a few more details so we can further assist. Thank you.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BettySpaghetti

After performing a soft reboot, the problem submitted.  On the iPhone hold the home key and power key at the same time until you see the apple.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes
BettySpaghetti

After performing a soft reboot, the problem submitted.  On the iPhone hold the home key and power key at the same time until you see the apple.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes