Re: Shipment confirmations?
srowz111

I just called them like 10 mins ago and they said that they were gonna ship it on the 14th and that wed get it by monday or tuesday at the latest -_-. what was the point of me waking up at 5am est to pre-order :smileymad:

Spoiler

0 Likes
taz1127
Enthusiast - Level 3
Got the email at 6 am. Coming UPS and no update yet. I hate UPS they don't get here until 7 at night
0 Likes
srowz111

they told me fedex :smileymad: 

0 Likes
denie87

Mine is being shipped through FedEx. I got my shipment confirmation email from vzw this morning with my tracking number. FedEx website says it is scheduled for delivery on friday by 7pm.

0 Likes
kevinpy
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wouldn't be surprised if UPS comes later than normal on Friday with all the Apple orders. I don't think there' s a time guarantee for Ground or WorldEase (the freight plan Apple uses through UPS). Fedex Ground and Air are technically separately operated, so there may not be a huge difference there. Let's just hope we all have our phones by Friday!

0 Likes
taz1127
Enthusiast - Level 3
Great that means they will be here between 7pm and midnight
0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

Still awaiting my tracking number, but I assume it will get here later as I has about a half day behind everyone who started reporting their order status changed yesterday.  Are all you people getting tracking numbers on the east coast?  I'm in Texas...

0 Likes
need2knowplz
Enthusiast - Level 2

No shipping confirmation yet and I am on the east coast. My order status shows a place for a tracking number and carrier, but not yet filled out.

0 Likes
taz1127
Enthusiast - Level 3
When did u order
0 Likes
kevinpy
Enthusiast - Level 3

No confirmation here either smitty, got mine in at 2:57AM EST. I'm in New York City, but live on Long Island. I wish I was in Texas though. My cousin's house in Katy is my favorite home away from home.

0 Likes