Sending pics
Jomama1953
I live in calaveras county, golden state country. Have had verizon for two years, was able to send and receive pics on my old phone when verizon and golden state came to agreement last year. Purchased iPhone today, can receive pics but cannot send them, any suggestions?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sending pics
dougie011
Contributor - Level 2

I don't know why you can't.  I have been able to send them with my iphone.

Jomama1953 wrote:
I live in calaveras county, golden state country. Have had verizon for two years, was able to send and receive pics on my old phone when verizon and golden state came to agreement last year. Purchased iPhone today, can receive pics but cannot send them, any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Sending pics
jdiamond
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the Angels Camp area, which is close to Sonora. I am on an extended/roaming network, which is Golden State Cellular. When I am in a Verizon area, I can make and receive calls and texts. However, when I'm on extended I cannot receive or make calls and texts. Whenever I try I call someone it rings once and then a message says that my phone number isn't recognized/authorized. I have been talking to Verizon reps and I even contacted Golden State and no one seems to know how to resolve this issue. All I can think to do is find a Verizon area and dial *228 opt 2 in order to update roaming, would that help? Did you ever have a problem like this? Oh and I have an iPhone 4s.

0 Likes