Screen protector>
lkcsc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Which screen protector do you think is best?  I use a silicone case and it seems to roll up the edges, but I can't risk not using one.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Screen protector>
deborahgfan71
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can't remember the name but it comes in a black and yellow box. Best Buy has them. Its a permanent screen protector for your phone. I have one and i love it. 

0 Likes
rmiles

Personally, I'd recommend a Zagg Invisible Shield.

0 Likes
djc6
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was happy with the Pure Gear 3-pack of screen protectors that I got from Verizon.  I've installed a number of these thing over the years on AT&T iPhones, iPod Touches, etc.. and i found it very easy to install.  What I like most was that it has lines on the applicator (not on the cover itself) to help center the screen cover - it made it real easy to install.  Works fine with my case, also got from Verizon.. the Incipio Double Cover.

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

djc6 wrote:

I was happy with the Pure Gear 3-pack of screen protectors that I got from Verizon.  I've installed a number of these thing over the years on AT&T iPhones, iPod Touches, etc.. and i found it very easy to install.  What I like most was that it has lines on the applicator (not on the cover itself) to help center the screen cover - it made it real easy to install.  Works fine with my case, also got from Verizon.. the Incipio Double Cover.

These are the kind I've always used as well - very easy to install. I have a question for you though. When you install yours, do you have a hard time finding the edges of it? Or is it easily seen on your phone?

0 Likes
lkcsc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, I had one i loved, but some how forgot for a minute and pulled down a corner to remove a piece of dog fur and of course it wouldn't restitck.  I then bought some that that just lay on top of the screen and do nothing but bubble up an roll up around the edges.  I got what i paid for - cheap.  It also make it so i have to tap several times to get things recognized. 

I take very good care of my electronics so want the best.  I'll go read up on these suggestions.  The one I loved I had to wet my fingers in lightly soaped water when I 1st applied, but cannot remember the name of the maker.  It was hard to apply the first time, but worked great.

0 Likes
JaySean
Contributor - Level 1

For me the best screen protectors are made my Power Support. I ordered a set of the Crystal Film Set and it covers the back and front glass. Its smooth and clean, and does not attract much fingerprints and dust. The display looks the same and is smooth to the touch, while the other film protects the back glass. I'm glad they have protectors for the back glass, to prevent scratches when you place the phone in a case.

You can check it out

http://www.powersupportusa.com/

Cheers!

0 Likes
JaySean
Contributor - Level 1

For me the best screen protectors are made my Power Support. I ordered a set of the Crystal Film Set and it covers the back and front glass. Its smooth and clean, and does not attract much fingerprints and dust. The display looks the same and is smooth to the touch, while the other film protects the back glass. I'm glad they have protectors for the back glass, to prevent scratches when you place the phone in a case.

You can check it out

Cheers!

0 Likes
JaySean
Contributor - Level 1

JaySean wrote:

For me the best screen protectors are made by** Power Support. I ordered a set of the Crystal Film Set and it covers the back and front glass. Its smooth and clean, and does not attract much fingerprints and dust. The display looks the same and is smooth to the touch, while the other film protects the back glass. I'm glad they have protectors for the back glass, to prevent scratches when you place the phone in a case.

You can check it out

Cheers!

sorry about the typo

0 Likes
JaySean
Contributor - Level 1

by* Power Support

sorry abouy the typo

0 Likes