Replacement iPhone4s
Kajtaxi60
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just received mey replacement iphone and all service is set up but the phone service is still searching and then says no service. When will service be available?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Replacement iPhone4s
Kajtaxi60
Enthusiast - Level 1

My problem was fixed. I was on line with a Verizon Rep. for an hour or so. Great service. I actually, had to have my phone reset to factory settings. My advice is do not do this on your own, because you may lose some information. Chat with a Verizon Rep. Like I said, great service and fixed my problem!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
burnallthemaps

Yikes; I'm having the same issue! It won't receive calls and when I try to dial, it gives me an automated message about calling cards. Let me know if you figure it out!

0 Likes
Kajtaxi60
Enthusiast - Level 1

My problem was fixed. I was on line with a Verizon Rep. for an hour or so. Great service. I actually, had to have my phone reset to factory settings. My advice is do not do this on your own, because you may lose some information. Chat with a Verizon Rep. Like I said, great service and fixed my problem!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

burnallthemaps,

We want to make sure we get your phone calls to come in and for you to be able to make phone calls with no issues. Are you having any issues with the data or with text messags at all? One thing that I would suggest with your iPhone 4s is to try to dial *228 call and then select option 2. Once that has completed then power your iPhone off all the way. Leave the phone off for about 1 minute. Then power the phone back on. Test it out to see if you are able to make a call with out a call card. If it still giving you a headache. Try to reset just your Network Settings (this will not delete your phone information. You will just need to re type in your wifi pasword) you can find the step here: http://vz.to/18AWtzu Keep us posted once you have completed these steps.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes