Replacement Iphone
walterspad

Does anyone know if Verizon is doing the one time no charge (for the $199) for a replacement Iphone 4?  Several people have said that if you got your phone from Apple, they were doing a one time courtesy for a replacement phone due to something like a cracked screen.  I was wondering does anyone know if Verizon is doing that for the people that have Total Equipment Coverage.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Replacement Iphone
michelsen99
Contributor - Level 1

I have done that in the past with the 3Gs. If you go into an Apple store they will tell you if they're able to do it or not.

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

I don't think Asurion does this. If you do an insurance claim, you will always have a deductible.

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

walterspad wrote:

Does anyone know if Verizon is doing the one time no charge (for the $199) for a replacement Iphone 4?  Several people have said that if you got your phone from Apple, they were doing a one time courtesy for a replacement phone due to something like a cracked screen.  I was wondering does anyone know if Verizon is doing that for the people that have Total Equipment Coverage.

Hi walterspad,

Lamentably Verizon Wireless cannot replace your device for free when it sustains physical damage as this voids the manufacturer's warranty. Since you have Total Equipment Protection (as per your post) you can process a phone replacement claim at Asurion Phone Claim at your convenience. Deductibles for iPhone 4 are as follow:

$199 (32 GB iPhone)

$169 (16 GB iPhone)

0 Likes