Re: Early upgrade?
Bob_Dani

Verizon can do whatever they want to. They CHOOSE not to. My brother has received multiple early upgrades...one recently for his dauther 30 days before her actual upgrade date. When I called they stubbornly stick to their "no early upgrades policy". I would be fine if it were a consistently carried out policy, but apparently there are managers who are willing to give early upgrades and those who aren't.

I'm a grown, working mad who has been with Verizon for at least 8 years yet I can't get what they have been willing to give a 12 year old girl? The policy should read "If we feel like it, we will give you an early upgrade...if not then you're sh-t out of luck".

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Early upgrade?
rcschnoor
Legend

Not sure if you realize this, but you are responding to a post from over a year ago.

However, you have no idea what kind of restrictions Apple has in the contract to manufacture/sell phones for Verizon and whether or not they are allowed to upgrade earlier than indicated in the customer agreement for Apple devices. Apple, being the control freaks they are with their products, quite likely have Verizon's hands tied.

0 Likes