Phone 4 screen crack
poetlocked

Hi

My beloved phone 4 screen is cracked and wanted to know with my insurance how much would the deductible be. And how would that process be carried out? Would I send my phone in the mail and be without until repair is complete?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone 4 screen crack
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Your deductible will be either $169 or $199 depending on which GB iPhone you have (if I remember the prices correctly). This is assuming you have the Assurion insurance offered through Verizon. If I'm not mistaken, they will send you the replacement and then you have so many days to send the defective phone back in. The info should be available to you either in My Account or on the VZW website for more details.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

i myself would either take it to an Apple Store, or call Verizon.

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

poetlocked wrote:

Hi

My beloved phone 4 screen is cracked and wanted to know with my insurance how much would the deductible be. And how would that process be carried out? Would I send my phone in the mail and be without until repair is complete?

I can't remember how much the deductible is for smartphones, but I believe it is $100 or $150.

You'll receive a refurbished iPhone 4 replacement first, and then send your phone back within 7 days of receiving the replacement.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Your deductible will be either $169 or $199 depending on which GB iPhone you have (if I remember the prices correctly). This is assuming you have the Assurion insurance offered through Verizon. If I'm not mistaken, they will send you the replacement and then you have so many days to send the defective phone back in. The info should be available to you either in My Account or on the VZW website for more details.

0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

Thanks for all the great information everyone. poetlocked, I have an I-phone also and understand your pain but the insurance is a great option to have on your account and you can check for it online or via customer service. Here is a link to review our insurance information and steps to file your insurance claim.

http://support.vzw.com/clc/faqs/Features%20and%20Optional%20Services/faq_equipment_insurance.html

0 Likes