People are not getting my texts!
ajsnbjs

I send texts and it shows they have sent but the people I have sent them to never receive them. They are all Verizon customers and their phones are all a different type (android, Samsung Brightside...). I've taken it to the store where they just reset the phone. It works ok for a bit and then goes right back to doing it again. I'm reset the phone myself many times. It's getting frustrating as sometimes I really need that text to get to someone when I am unable to make a call.

BTW: my 2 year contract expired over a year ago and that's when things started going downhill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: People are not getting my texts!
motomichie

I've been having similar issues with my iPhone 4.  My husband and son, also on my same plan and both have iPhones, text me and I never receive the texts or images they send.  I too have an expired contract and these problems started happening about 2 months ago.  I have tried soft restarts, turning off iMessage, turning it back on, etc., and sometimes the changes help for a little while, but ultimately I keep experiencing the same problem.  I understand your frustration!  I even got a voicemail two days after it was left for me. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ajsnbjs,

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your text messages. We would want to know what type of phone do you have? Also, does the person ever receive the text message? Do you receive an error message? We look forward to working with you on this.

RobinD_VZW
VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi motomichie- Let's bring back the reliable service you deserve! Is this affecting both SMS and iMessage? Does the signal fluctuate or do you pick up consistent service? May I have your zip code to reference the area?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes