Outgoing Calls Problem
V3N0M

Hello,

I've had my Iphone 4 for about a week 1/2 and today I noticed that when making a call I can't hear ringing or the person pick up and talk on the other line. Everything else on the phone works fine including incoming calls. I'm not in headphone mode and all the volumes I can find are all the way up. Has anyone else had this problem? Any help would be appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Outgoing Calls Problem
dougie011
Contributor - Level 2

I don't know if this is the problem , but you can start here.  When on a call, try turning the volume up using the side volume keys.

0 Likes
V3N0M

dougie011 wrote:

I don't know if this is the problem , but you can start here.  When on a call, try turning the volume up using the side volume keys.

I've already tried this. Didn't work :smileysad:

0 Likes
dougie011
Contributor - Level 2

Are you able to hear out of the ear piece at all?  If not, I would take it in.  If you have an Apple store I would go there, if not, I would at least take it to Verizon and have them either tell you How to remedy the problem or replace it.

0 Likes
Macaddict
Contributor - Level 1

Does it work with your headset?  You may try inserting and removing the headset several times.  It's been know to happen where the phone thinks the headset is plugged in when it's not.  Good luck!

0 Likes
AraceliT_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you all for your replies. Additionally, you want to make sure you have removed the plastic protective covering that is on the earpiece. 

If this has been removed and you are still having an issue, try a soft reset on the phone by pressing and holding the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds until the Apple log appears. 

Thank you, 

AraceliT_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter - @VZWSupport

0 Likes