Re: Our iPhone 4 will not allow us to update apps anymore. It is so slow to move between screens and will not let us open some apps at all. We have done soft resets several times and still will not work. Also, it will not allow us to hear the person calli
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Starkat-

I have thousands of photos/videos on my phone since I just had a baby. My computer also doesn't do a great job of backing up my photos and videos. The iCloud is an awesome option for backing up photos and videos. She can also try the Verizon Cloud, which you can learn more about here: http://vz.to/1Q9ijyF.

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Our iPhone 4 will not allow us to update apps anymore. It is so slow to move between screens and will not let us open some apps at all. We have done soft resets several times and still will not work. Also, it will not allow us to hear the person calli
STARKAT

Yes, it does connect to the internet okay. Would I be able to select several photos at a time to send to my email...There are a lot of photos to do one at a time. Lol!

0 Likes
STARKAT

How do I get her photos on iCloud and would they then be able or would that remove them from her photo stream?

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Yes you can attach multiple photos to one email, there is an overall email size limit, but I've sent some with about 7 photos myself.

0 Likes
STARKAT

Okay. Do you think if I can get some of the photos moved that would speed up the navigation on the phone or allow us to even update her apps...for instance messenger or facebook either one will update due to not enough storage.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Yeah if the internal storage is full it will slow down the speed

0 Likes
STARKAT

Awesome. You have been a big help today. I am trying to work on the phone this week while I have it because she is using my while at band camp. Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STARKAT,

My daughter was just at band camp this past week. It is a fun and exciting time for them. However, I know how important it is to stay in touch. Do you only have issues with hearing your daughter on the phone? Can everyone else hear you on the device?

Please go to Settings/General/About. Then provided what your Capacity and Available are.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes