Other ways to stalk your package and feed the obsession with the tracking updates...
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3
Watched lots of crazy ifans stalk their shipments while waiting for my iPad 2 to ship...secretly laughing at them. Then, mine eventually shipped and the obsessive fun began. Our shipping is just 2 day but, I thought I'd share. (don't think anyone else has yet). And yes, I have issues! Lol

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/business-tools/fedex-tracking/
Has more in specific updated tracking updates than the regular company sites. This will take you to the fedex tracker but from there you can tab over to trackers for ups, etc.

Then for the really insane, you can track and try to guess the flight your iPhone is on through flightaware.com
I may have participated in watching the live flight tracker for my iPad.

(if posting links is a no-no, I apologize)
:smileyhappy:
Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Other ways to stalk your package and feed the obsession with the tracking updates...
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

Time for your meds, Bella...  :smileytongue:

0 Likes
Re: Other ways to stalk your package and feed the obsession with the tracking updates...
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3
Lol! So true, smitty...so true!
0 Likes
kevinpy
Enthusiast - Level 3
Haha. I will check this out. Ive been refreshing every half hour or so lol
0 Likes
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3
Not that anyone cares but me...I believe that mine is now inflight to San Antonio! Muahahahah
0 Likes
Trekkie2063
Enthusiast - Level 3

This site definitely provides more information than the FedEx site.  Too bad the last entry for me is still the same 😕

Mine is still at the sort facility in Newark, NJ since 1:27 AM 😕

0 Likes