No employee Discount off monthly bill?
laurshin

Hi, I've been a longtime Verizon customer.  I get around 20% off my discount bill a month. Now if I pre-order the 4s, my employee discount does not show up. Did I lose it or what? If I order the Iphone 4, I will still get my month off bill discount. I just don't understand, why I would still get my monthly off discount.  I'm not getting a new plan everything stays the same. I don't get it.:smileysad:

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No employee Discount off monthly bill?
galaxie500fb
Contributor - Level 2
Your monthly plan discount will not show when your buying a new phone. It will be there once you get your monthly statement. You can't lose it from just upgrading a device. Enjoy your new phone and your monthly discount.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
galaxie500fb
Contributor - Level 2
Your monthly plan discount will not show when your buying a new phone. It will be there once you get your monthly statement. You can't lose it from just upgrading a device. Enjoy your new phone and your monthly discount.
0 Likes
laurshin

Thank you so much for your help. I'm planning on ordering it through apple to get the applecare+, so I should still be ok with my monthly discount?

0 Likes
patu999

The same thing happened to me when I tried to preorder the iphone 4s this morning.The message said that if I preorder the phone my employee discount will not apply.  If I wait and get the phone in the verizon store would I get the employee discount on the phone as well?

Thanks

0 Likes
patu999

The same thing happened to me when I tried to preorder the iphone 4s this morning.The message said that if I preorder the phone my employee discount will not apply.  If I wait and get the phone in the verizon store would I get the employee discount on the phone as well?

Thanks

0 Likes
galaxie500fb
Contributor - Level 2
I am an employee of the commonwealth of Massachusetts and i receive a 15%4 discount on my plan and 25% discount on accessories but Verizon does not offer a discount beyond the ne2 credit. The discount you get because of your employer does not apply to phone purchases.
0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Actually, this would depend on the agreement between your employer and Verizon. I do receive discounts on some phones, not all, but some, with my employee discount. These discounts, however, do not normally apply to the newest and most popular phones.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

The discount will not show when ordering. If you have an employee discount on handsets it would not count on the iPhone or any other Apple product (just like it would not apply to certain other brands such as any Bose products that VZ sells). This is normal. Your plan/data discounts will still exist, they just won't show on the order. If you are already getting your discounts trust that they are still on your account. Many of us went through the same process back in Feb. The employee discounts remain the same on your account.

0 Likes
don731

This should apply to new accounts also, correct?  Building an order using the new 4S does not show our corporate discount on plans.  Will we need to fill out the online VZW form to eventually get our corporate discount, or will it just show up on our bill since we are building our order through the VZW corporate link from our intranet?

Thanks!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

don731 wrote:

This should apply to new accounts also, correct?  Building an order using the new 4S does not show our corporate discount on plans.  Will we need to fill out the online VZW form to eventually get our corporate discount, or will it just show up on our bill since we are building our order through the VZW corporate link from our intranet?

Thanks!

If you are opening a new account online during the pre-order then you will need to fill out the VZW form. It's possible that it will set up correctly on it's own since you going through the corporate link but I would still do the form to make sure.

0 Likes