New Iphone 4S
maxxtris85
Contributor - Level 1

Well as it is right now it seems like all of us who bought the iphone 4 with verizon when it first came out dont have to be worried about our phones being to dated when the new Iphone 4S comes out in fall this year. Its gonna be a lot like the iphone 4 with minor improvements like the processor cam ect ect much like how how was for the iphone 3 to 3gs. The iphone 5 would come out next year which would be a make over and lucky for us the ones that bought our phones back in feb we can upgrade next year october! If this comes to past I would be very happy about this I was kinda concern about our phones becoming dated by this month but if this is all written in stone then we are good :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Iphone 4S
pensfan0782
Contributor - Level 1

you don't have to worry about the phone becoming dated until at least 2 new phone releases. 

i dont think the next iphone will be called the 4S/4GS. i dont necessarily think it will be called 5 either, but i'd guess 5 before 4S. 

0 Likes
michelsen99
Contributor - Level 1

The previous post is correct, your iPhone 4 won't be "dated" until a few others have rolled out.

Also, they are calling it the 4s and inside sources are expecting it will be released sometime in September of this year. 

0 Likes
dbbrass
Contributor - Level 3

Well unless your counting the fact that we here at Verizon have been all but abandoned in terms of iOS updates.  Sure we've gotten some security updates, but we're likely never to see iOS 4.3 and based on the WWDC today, I'm starting to doubt that we'll see iOS 5 with the rest of the iPhone world too.  It would now not surprise me in the least if we don't see anything in hardware or software until the 1 year anniversary of the Verizon iPhone arrives.  And that's February 2012.  Don't hold your breath though...

0 Likes