New Apps for iphone4
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

Can anyone tell me where i can get new Apps for my iphone4?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New Apps for iphone4
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

In the App Store either by using the App Store app on your iPhone or browsing the App Store in iTunes from your computer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

In the App Store either by using the App Store app on your iPhone or browsing the App Store in iTunes from your computer.

0 Likes
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

Is there anywhere else you can get new apps, besides itunes store? Or is it better to use the app store, because they are good apps that Apple recommends?

0 Likes
oxzide

You could get apps from cydia [Edited to comply with Terms of Service] Other than that and iTunes app store I don't think the iPhone side loads apps.

0 Likes
mikedamirault
Contributor - Level 3

workingman wrote:

Is there anywhere else you can get new apps, besides itunes store? Or is it better to use the app store, because they are good apps that Apple recommends?

Unlike Android smartphones, Apple is very closed when it comes to apps, Apple doesn't want the iPhone to run apps they do not approve of, and therefore you can only download apps from sources approved by Apple, which of course are their own sources (iTunes, iPhone App Store, and the Apple webpage, which forwards to either iTunes or the App Store)

The only way to run unapproved content (apps) on the iPhone is to run unapproved software on the iPhone (jailbreaking), due to the rules in the Verizon community ToS, I will not explain about running unapproved software on the iPhone

0 Likes