Re: NO apartment numbers on address even though I put it in...anyone else?
lmwsport7

Anyone had any luck doing this w/UPS? I ordered early on Friday when the business address option was not working correctly, so I had to enter the business address as a residential address. Verizon decided that there couldn't possibly be an APT 6055 (its really Suite 6055), so they trimmed it to APT 60.

Just called UPS w/my tracking number - the rep said I could call tomorrow AM and they could memo the driver. I'd just feel more comfortable if the address was actually changed. I'm afraid that he'll attempt delivery, and have no where to leave the info notice (because it's an office complex with no front desk). 

0 Likes
HK_USP
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got my UPS shipping notification today.  My phone is being shipped via UPS Next Day Air.  My apartment number IS on the label as well (thankfully). 

Ed571996
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is a super old post, but the same thing just happened to me. FedEx won’t let me change the address, and Verizon keeps rerouting my phone calls to an electronic assistant and hanging up on me before I can get to a real person. In my actual Verizon account my apartment number is listed in the actual address, and it has been that way since I started with Verizon. But for some reason they did not include my apartment number, so FedEx drove right past my building and marked the shipment as “incorrect address.” And I can no longer track my shipment. I’m beyond frustrated.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please accept our sincerest apologizes that  your shipment was not delivered. As a consumer it would upset me that my shipment stated incorrect address. When was the order placed? If recently we can assist with correcting the address, so you can receive your package. Please send us a private message.  

0 Likes