Re: My UPS tracking # is NOT working!
oneillea2002
Contributor - Level 2

With the iphone I am 99% sure Verizon has it to be delivered by 3 or 4 pm maybe earlier if it comes after that I would be surprised

0 Likes
hmb1102

Is that 7 Eastern?  Mine still hasn't changed.

0 Likes
taz1127
Enthusiast - Level 3
Well I gO my email letter this morning it got shipped. Shipping ups at 6:22 pm got shipping label was created and hats it anyone else with this
0 Likes
oneillea2002
Contributor - Level 2

Your UPS tracking number should now work on UPS website if it just says Order Processed Ready for UPS most likely it will start moving tomorrow. It means a label was created but not yet picked up by UPS. It will probably get picked up tomorrow then go to sort facility then to truck for next day delivery before 3pm.

0 Likes
taz1127
Enthusiast - Level 3
It's billed as second day air
0 Likes
kevinpy
Enthusiast - Level 3
UPS often doesn't pick up packages until the end of the day like 5 or 6 and sometimes doesn't even start moving them until 11PM or later. But I've always gotten my stuff two days or less from when the ship date was. I order a lot of stuff using Amazon Prime. Also note it can take a few hours to update the tracking, especially when therea high volume. Be patient, there's no reason to worry yet. Like oneil said you will prob see it start moving tomorrow.
0 Likes
kevinpy
Enthusiast - Level 3
And oneill I don't think UPS has time guarantees for residential delivery. I've had packages delivered as late as 10PM during the holidays. And I would also bet FedEx may not even meet theirs with so many iPhones being shipped. But they may, I guess we'll see Friday.
0 Likes
oneillea2002
Contributor - Level 2

Yes with stuff like this Verizon pays to have it delivered to you by a certain time (lets say 3pm) it cost extra but they have to have it to you by then like UPS has next day by 8am next day by 10am and so on. That's how it is. But when you by a pair of shoes from eBay and it ships ground you get it anytime but before 7pm at least east cost time UPS does not deliver after 7pm because they have new package they need to get to sort facility. I do a lot of shipping and am pretty knowledgeable about this stuff. You should see on your tracking number tomorrow estimated delivery 14 th by 3pm.

0 Likes
oneillea2002
Contributor - Level 2

Also Holidays are a whole different story but UPS has a cut off time for delivery time east cost I think its 7pm

0 Likes
mookers

Finally updated--my phone is in Louisville as of 20 min ago.  Delivery by EOD tomorrow. 

0 Likes