Lost receipt
stslit
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi everyone.

I update my iPhone to OS 7. And it locked my phone, I can't restore my Apple ID, because Apple support needs receipt from shop. But I lost my receipt from verizon shop.

How can I restore it or get other documents, which could be as evidence of bought?

I would be pleasure for any information, how can restore receipt.

With best regards, Stanislav.

Labels (2)
Re: Lost receipt
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you look for the receipt in your Documents & Receipts section of your on-line MyVerizon account?

0 Likes
stslit
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for reply,

and sorry, I have no MyVerizon account.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Did you pay by credit card? If so you have a receipt. Credit card companies can also give you a copy of the sales statement such as what you purchased, the date and where.

Good Luck

stslit
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, but It was in 2012 and by cash.

Smiley Sad

Apple care need only one document "The phone S/N... was bought ... date "

stslit
Enthusiast - Level 2

So sad.

Where can I get verizon support email?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

That option has been not available for Quite some time but if you bought the phone at a Corporate Verizon Store you can have them do a Receipt look-up if you haven't made many purchases after you bought your phone it shouldn't take that much to track the Receipt down.. if they find it they can make you a copy I've done this in the past especially because of the type of receipts that they print the ink tends to were off..   Good Luck b33

stslit
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for reply. In any case, I don't know how to contact with verzion support. What does it mean "do a Receipt look-up..." and "track the Receipt down..." .I tried write to corporate support, but no one replied me. How can I asked for receipt duplicate.

P.S.

I know s/n and I remember date of bought  and price.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ok  Lets try this again Go to the Store you bought your Phone @ were it was Purchased.. Ask them to do a Receipt look up That means in doing this you'll have to give the Rep or Manager your account number and they will Look through the purchase history of your account and when they find your phone that you bought they can Print you a purchase Receipt it won't look exactly like the one that comes out of the Register but it will have the same info printed on it..

Hope that Helps.. b33

stslit
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok, Lets try this again. Nearest store located about 9000km from me. I live on Eurasia continent, and have some troubles to reach any verzion store. This is second hand iPhone. Actualy I can't contact with previous owner but I bought phone legal. And I check this phone, previous owner don't search this phone.

Sorry, I must write it first post, but I was looking for an easy way out.Smiley Sad

0 Likes