Re: Issues with Date and Time randomly changing on iPhones
NathanLake
Contributor - Level 1

This has become a MAJOR problem for me here in Seattle. Just started happening about 2 weeks ago with my LG G3. Verizon sent me a new one...no change. Please...please...please....someone fix this. Today my date was off by 3 days.

0 Likes
marsco27

My husband and I are having a date issue.  Our iPhone 6's are showing the date as Nov 5 which is causing the time to be an hour slow (daylight savings time change).   We are in Pittsburgh, PA.   Not a hardware or Seattle issue!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's bring those devices to the correct time at once marsco27! Try resetting network settings and then power off/on. Keep us posted. http://vz.to/1u6XCXU

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
marsco27

We did not do anything but leave the house and later that evening the date and time were correct. Thanks for responding.

0 Likes
NathanLake
Contributor - Level 1

With the LG G3 phone (Android) the issue seems to be tied to certain cell towers. Here in Seattle there is one tower on the south side of town that causes the time problem every time you get near it.

0 Likes
Fatmatt83

Has anyone found an actual solution? I have tried both the Resetting of the phone, pulling sim card and turning off the auto set of the date and time with no luck. I have the iPhone 5c. I am also experiencing issues with not being able to iMessage.

0 Likes
Not applicable
0 Likes