Iphone 4s icloud activation and unlocking
alollis101616

I bought a used Iphone4s offline and the people i got it from didnt take the apple id off and its asking me for the icloud activation id and password but i dont know it how can i bypass this

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 4s icloud activation and unlocking
deloused
Master - Level 3

In order to use the iPhone with a different Apple ID the previous user would need to sign out on that 4s (it will ask for the Apple ID password for confirmation) or they can remove it remotely with the steps below if you can contact them to request they do that.

• Sign in to iCloud.com
  • Go to Find My iPhone
  • Select “All Devices” to open a list of devices linked to their account, and select the device to be removed
  • Click “Remove from Account”

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

In order to use the iPhone with a different Apple ID the previous user would need to sign out on that 4s (it will ask for the Apple ID password for confirmation) or they can remove it remotely with the steps below if you can contact them to request they do that.

• Sign in to iCloud.com
  • Go to Find My iPhone
  • Select “All Devices” to open a list of devices linked to their account, and select the device to be removed
  • Click “Remove from Account”
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

alollis101616,

Making sure you can get into your new phone is crucial. I’m sorry the previous owner did not clear out their Apple ID.  Was the previous owner able to do the steps deloused provided? If not, we do recommend contacting Apple directly to see what else can be done. They can be reached by clicking here https://www.apple.com/contact/  

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes