IPhone 4s can no longer make or answer calls/send or receive texts
Gloey

I can no longer make or receive calls, access voicemail, send or receive texts. I reset all settings, powered off and  the problem is still present. I cannot dial *228, option 2 because I cannot make calls. I am not having any issues with web browsing or accessing my mail.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone 4s can no longer make or answer calls/send or receive texts
B33
Legend

It might be best to stop by a Verizon Corporate store and have them Diagnose the issue.. It may be to wear you'll have to get a Replacement but hopefully they can Resolve issue for ya..Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Gloey!
Let's get your service up and going! I don't want you to have any issues at all, so let's troubleshoot this. It seems you're having issues with voice and not data.  How long has it been happening? When you dial out, do you get an error message? If so, what is the message? Please provide me with some additional details so we can get to the bottom of this for you. Thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gculver

I am having the same issue - data works but voice does not.  When trying to call out, I get a "call failed" message.  The 3G symbol is not showing in the top bar of the home screen so I imagine that is the issue.  I'm on version 6.1.3.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi gculver!

Sorry to learn of your issue with calls! I do indeed have some suggestions for you. First, please reset your network settings and try again:  http://vz.to/16NnPBn 

Have you been prompted to update to iOS7? You can update by going to Settings/General/Software Update. Give that a try and keep me posted.

Thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes