IPhone 4 wont send a text to one person
steak300

i am unable to send a text to one person in my contacts. i have tried everything i deleted the contact and re input it. the only thing is when i start a new message the phone number comes up as other even though the contact has been deleted. Please Heelp

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone 4 wont send a text to one person
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Steak300,

Yikes! I know how important it is to be able to message all of your contacts. Let's get this fixed asap! Does the user have an IPhone? If so, the message would appear blue as an IMessage. Try deleting the entire text thread between you and the person, then try to message the person. Keep me posted!

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
steak300

Thank for replying but the problem has been resolved.

0 Likes
karenelyse

I've been having this problem as well, and it's incredibly frustrating. I called Verizon Customer Service and they were unable to help me, and I'm at a total loss. The person who is not receiving my texts is on a Droid and has T-Mobile. I was able to text her without any problems until Tuesday evening. She can text me, but she does not receive my text messages. There is no problem with actual phone calls. I already tried deleting the contact and resetting my network settings.

0 Likes