I updated my iphone 4 to IOS 6.1.2, now it's stuck in recovery mode (Can't find device). Help
thuyle

I updated my iphone 4 to IOS 6.1.2, now it's stuck in recovery mode (Can't find device). Help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I updated my iphone 4 to IOS 6.1.2, now it's stuck in recovery mode (Can't find device). Help
lyusindra
Enthusiast - Level 2

Press power+home for about 10-15 sec.

0 Likes
Re: I updated my iphone 4 to IOS 6.1.2, now it's stuck in recovery mode (Can't find device). Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thats no fun, thuyle! Lets show that phone who's boss! Did the suggested reboot from @Lyudmila help? If not, please try connecting to iTunes in order to reset. Keep me posted.

Thanks!
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

You also can get direct help from http://www.apple.com either from the forums or call Apple if the phone is under a year old they should be able to assist.

0 Likes
mqemt183
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have heard from multiple friends who have Iphone 4 who have done this lastest update and have all had problems.

I think I will wait to update mine.

Try the above help and if that doesn't work then check on the Apple website

0 Likes