Re: I just got the shipping email from Verizon!
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3

Today is T H E  D A Y!  :smileyvery-happy:

Shipped On: 2011-10-12
Destination: HOUSTON, TX

Pieces: 1
Weight: 2.0 LBS
Service: FedEx 2Day Service
Date/Time                       Status                     Location

2011-10-14 06:30:00  Arrived at FedEx Destination Location  HOUSTON, TX, US

2011-10-14 04:58:00  Left FedEx Ramp  HOUSTON, TX, US

2011-10-14 02:03:00  Arrived at FedEx Ramp  HOUSTON, TX, US

2011-10-13 16:18:00  Held at Sort Facility  MEMPHIS, TN, US

2011-10-13 16:06:00  Held at Sort Facility  MEMPHIS, TN, US

2011-10-13 13:44:00  Left FedEx Sort Facility  MEMPHIS, TN, US

2011-10-12 18:37:00  Arrived at Sort Facility  MEMPHIS, TN, US

2011-10-12 18:21:00  Left FedEx Origin Location  MEMPHIS, TN, US

2011-10-12 12:09:00  Pickup status  MEMPHIS, TN, US
0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

I'll race you, Bella....

2011-10-14 07:32:00
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
ADDISON, TX, US

0 Likes
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would have smoked you, smitty!

however, I just got this gem:

2011-10-14 08:16:00  Delivery attempt  HOUSTON, TX, US

liars!  I am here, I get here at 7am...there was NO fedex truck here to attempt delivery.

I called Fedex and they are trying to have it redelivered today and have the driver call me.

**bleep**! 
0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

bellabaloooky wrote:

I would have smoked you, smitty!

however, I just got this gem:

2011-10-14 08:16:00  Delivery attempt  HOUSTON, TX, US

liars!  I am here, I get here at 7am...there was NO fedex truck here to attempt delivery.

I called Fedex and they are trying to have it redelivered today and have the driver call me.

**bleep**! 

Oh sorry that was me - I told them you weren't there.  :smileytongue:

Seriously - that blows.  Hope you get that guy to turn around and come back.  Like now.  I am fortunate enough to live in an apartment complex where the guys in the office sign for and hold packages.  Just awaiting that sweet "Delivered" status and I will be b-lining it home.  Everyone better get the hell out of my way...

0 Likes
Rescue814
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here's my crazy tracking info, pretty sure I don't live 1 minute away..... although it would be nice. 

Oct 14, 2011 7:06 AM

Delivery exception
NASHVILLE, TN
Future delivery requested (no I didn't)
Oct 14, 2011 7:06 AM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
NASHVILLE, TN

Oct 14, 2011 7:05 AM
At local FedEx facility
NASHVILLE, TN

Oct 14, 2011 2:40 AM
Departed FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN
0 Likes
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3

rescue,  that is the exact same note that my delivery has next to it...which is why i called fedex. 

call their customer service and maybe they will try to get it delivered today.  I think that they could be overwhelmed with deliveries and are hoping that people aren't stalking the tracking like we are.  I know that the fedex truck was not here at 8:16 like they are claiming.  we have a front desk and even security where there are at least a dozen people who would have been available.

0 Likes
Rescue814
Enthusiast - Level 3

bellabaloooky wrote:

rescue,  that is the exact same note that my delivery has next to it...which is why i called fedex. 

call their customer service and maybe they will try to get it delivered today.  I think that they could be overwhelmed with deliveries and are hoping that people aren't stalking the tracking like we are.  I know that the fedex truck was not here at 8:16 like they are claiming.  we have a front desk and even security where there are at least a dozen people who would have been available.

Mine is still showing delivery today by 8PM, that's they I haven't call and talked to anyone, I did call the automated line though. I think that was about the time I left the house. I'm not worried about it yet, if need be I'll go and pick it up at the hold facility like I had to with my X.

0 Likes
theiphonepro

Made the order in the store on 1/3/12 for a 16gb iPhone 4s. Got the order confirmation the day of, and it told me that it will ship by the 10th. I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation email, and my order status remains the same. Does anyone have any idea when I will get an email or possibly my phone? How long did it take for you? Please reply!

0 Likes
robertmorgan05

Ordered my 32g white iPhone on New Years Eve and the order's still being processed. Holding out hope it will be ready for shipping today, but doesn't look like it.

0 Likes
mcbrown

i ordered the same but black on 12/30. still no shipping email or tracking number

0 Likes