Re: I just got the shipping email from Verizon!
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

melisa0316 wrote:

Hello Kenskid:

Yes, my card was charged today at about 1pm; but still no shipping e-mail :smileysad:

My card was charged yesterday and I got the shipped email today.  You may have your shipped email before morning. 

0 Likes
thesnuffy

I got my shipment confirmation today along with tracking. It will be here before 7:00p on Friday. So looking forward to dumping this Droid phone and getting a phone that "just works".

0 Likes
Jwd41190

I got my tracking also via UPS but it says:  A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

0 Likes
melisa0316

No shipping e-mail...no tracking number on my order status :smileysad:

0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

melisa0316 wrote:

No shipping e-mail...no tracking number on my order status :smileysad:

Don't lose hope yet, Melisa.  You will probably get it today. 

0 Likes
Houston009

I woke up this morning to find out that my phones shipped last night  - They are currently in transit to Houston from Memphis, TN.  I can't wait . . .

0 Likes
kevinpy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine just went from outside Philly to Newark, it's inching ever closer lol.

0 Likes
alp35360

UPS has mine leaving Louisville, KY for delivery tomorrow! Yeah!!  Bye, bye Blackberry!

0 Likes
Carlette123

I ordered at 9:30 AM on 10/7 after Verizon screwed up my first order and had to cancel it! I still have not received any tracking info. When I call customer service and check the status, the automated system says it's been shipped and scheduled to be delivered in 2 business days (it's said that for days now). When I called the CSR rep yesterday evening, she said it hasn't been shipped and wont be shipped until 10/14 so I should get it Monday or Tuesday. I live in Pottstown, PA and apparently there is a large distro coming from West Chester, PA so why shouldn't I get mine tomorrow?!? If I had known this, I would have just waited and gone to the VZ store! :smileysad:

0 Likes
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3
Mine is drilling chillin at the Memphis fedex sort facility.
0 Likes