Re: I just got the shipping email from Verizon!
Ansky26WS
I just received my tracking number, iPhone will be shipped via Fedex 2 Day service (currently with Fedex in West Chester PA) scheduled to be delivered before 4:30pm 10/14/11 being delivered to Central NJ.
Below is my post from yesterday 10/11/11 2:30pm EDT

Credit Card was just charged, ordered a 32 GB Black iPhone 4S 
Pre order placed at 1:30 pm EDT 10/07/11
Order number was in the high 80,000's 

No email from Verizon yet but "order status" on verizon tracking page has been updated recently.
No courier, status, or ship date info yet.
0 Likes
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3
I spoke with really good, knowledgable csr a few hours ago to confirm my shipping address issues. I asked if I'd get a revised shipping/tracking email. She said that all tracking emails should go out by overnight tonight. I did already get my updated one, too.
0 Likes
Jcommtech

We just received our emai!!  Our phones shipped FedEx from Memphis for arrival Friday by 7pm. 2 day shipping as with most others

0 Likes
Trekkie2063
Enthusiast - Level 3

After being frustrated from not having a shipping emial or a tracking number, I finally called Verizon half an hour ago.  Only to receive BOTH right as the main menu was starting lol.  My phone was picked up from West Chester, PA at 6:35PM.......hoping maybe this means I'll get it tomorrow?  Doubtful, I know.  But a guy can dream, right?  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
hmb1102

I have my UPS tracking info but it says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."  I got the email with the tracking info at 1:23.   Anyone else with theirs coming UPS have the same problem?

0 Likes
ClemsonAlumni

hmb1102 wrote:

I have my UPS tracking info but it says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."  I got the email with the tracking info at 1:23.   Anyone else with theirs coming UPS have the same problem?

Yeah, I also have that same message on the UPS tracking screen. I don't think it is much to worry about though. If you look at it this way, they are 2-day shipping it to us, and it says it was shipped on 10-12-11. So if you put two and two together (literally), then that would mean the delivery date is the 14th, or Friday in this case. So don't be alarmed. Tomorrow morning when you go to school or work just check on the status then, and see what you find, hopefully it will state that it will be delivered by the 14th! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
SoulBassist23

Well I just got an e-mail from Verizon including the shipment notification. I'm happy to say that my iPhone 4S will be at my doorstep by 7p.m. Friday :smileyvery-happy:  Thank you all! 

0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

SoulBassist23 wrote:

Well I just got an e-mail from Verizon including the shipment notification. I'm happy to say that my iPhone 4S will be at my doorstep by 7p.m. Friday :smileyvery-happy:  Thank you all! 

0 Likes
oneillea2002
Contributor - Level 2

It means UPS didn't pick up the package yet. It will start moving tomorrow picked up,sort facility,then truck for next day delivery by 3pm

0 Likes
SoulBassist23

Hahaha Thank you Smitty!! Thats exactly how I feel at the moment! The 4S will be my first smartphone, after upgrading from my shoddy EnV 3 after 2 years + so I can't wait!

0 Likes