Re: I just got the shipping email from Verizon!
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

SoulBassist23 wrote:

And yesterday  (10/11...11:53PM) I got an e-mail from Verizon titled: Very Important Information About Your Verizon Wireless Order. The e-mail said the following: Your Order is on Hold Your order is scheduled to be processed. Average processing time is 3 days. You will receive a confirmation email when processing is complete and your device has shipped.

But the order date says 10/11/11....**bleep**!!!

What the heck does all this mean?! I am a very confused customer =( I don't know what to do, should I call Verizon? When should my phone ship out to me?

I appreciate any help, thank you

I would have been on the phone to Verizon in milliseconds after receiving that email.  Call them.  Now.  Might have been a problem with your credit card, as others have posted.  Regardless - you won't get any real help here - you need to call Verizon ASAP.

0 Likes
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3
Soul assist-ditto smitty

Same thing happened to me. Amex held the charge and rejected it thinking it was fraudulent. There is another post that I started yesterday about it. All is finally well now with my shipping back to 10/14
0 Likes
Mom2j09

I have gotten different stories from every rep. The latest told me will ship tomorrow(10/13) for FedEx Overnight to be delivered on the 14th. Yesterday I was told it would ship today (10/12) two day by Fedex. Along with the lady that told me it would not ship until the 14th or arrive until the 21st. I wish they would just get their info straight..

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

Just got a shipping confirmation through Verizon text msg and email after being told and sent a text yesterday early morning the the phone was sold out. The ship link is active has been picked up a few hours away it is scheduled 2day for arrival 10/14 but as long as it is not (in a container ) so they tell me i usually have my buddy hold my package and i go in once there sign and recieve my package. They are not suppose to do this but hey what are friends for right. So some might have tomorow and many more on friday :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

iDroid wrote:

Just got a shipping confirmation through Verizon text msg and email after being told and sent a text yesterday early morning the the phone was sold out. The ship link is active has been picked up a few hours away it is scheduled 2day for arrival 10/14 but as long as it is not (in a container ) so they tell me i usually have my buddy hold my package and i go in once there sign and recieve my package. They are not suppose to do this but hey what are friends for right. So some might have tomorow and many more on friday :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
myrealtygal

My 10/7 pre-order confirmation stated "to arrive 10/14";
{word filter avoidance} email said "shipping 10/14",
today's email said "Order on Hold" and "no billing yet".
Using Order Reference Number shown I tracked the order on verizonwireless.com to find it "TO SHIP 10/28"!!!
How do you type swear words using characters???

0 Likes
eleedy
Contributor - Level 1

iDroid wrote:

iDroid wrote:

Lol this is so fake...why would you need to black out a VZW system phone number?

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

eleedy wrote:

iDroid wrote:

iDroid wrote:

Lol this is so fake...why would you need to black out a VZW system phone number?

Because trolls like you hate hate hate just wait till I post a screen shot tomorrow of a shiny white 4S 64GB then we will see whats fake :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

iDroid wrote:

Because trolls like you hate hate hate just wait till I post a screen shot tomorrow of a shiny white 4S 64GB then we will see whats fake :smileyhappy:

Or Friday, like it says.  But who's counting?

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

eleedy wrote:

iDroid wrote:

iDroid wrote:

0 Likes