Re: I just got the shipping email from Verizon!
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

tdelong08 wrote:

bellabaloooky wrote:
Thank you for taking it upon yourself to play message board police. I felt it important to post a new thread that the emails have started going out rather than burying that fact in the bottom of the older thread. If someone else had posted a new thread, I would have appreciated that fact. But, thanks for playing, tdelong.

The funny thing is that the email you received is the same exact email everyone else received after pre-ordering.

The email she pasted is not one I have received yet.  Hers says the order is completed.  The pre-order email is simply an order confirmation.

0 Likes
tdelong08
Enthusiast - Level 3

smitty97007 wrote:

tdelong08 wrote:

bellabaloooky wrote:
Thank you for taking it upon yourself to play message board police. I felt it important to post a new thread that the emails have started going out rather than burying that fact in the bottom of the older thread. If someone else had posted a new thread, I would have appreciated that fact. But, thanks for playing, tdelong.

The funny thing is that the email you received is the same exact email everyone else received after pre-ordering.

The email she pasted is not one I have received yet.  Hers says the order is completed.  The pre-order email is simply an order confirmation.

Ok, the original pre-order confirmation I received said "Thank you for your order. It is being processed and will be shipped to arrive on 10/14/11." I interpret that as my order is complete. The only thing left to do, as stated in the email, is ship it. Sending another email saying "your order is complete" following the confirmation email would make zero sense.

0 Likes
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3
It is what is it, tdelong...it is what it is. Thank you for playing the clutter up my post game...this could go on forever! Lol.

:smileyhappy: Cheers.
0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

tdelong08 wrote:

smitty97007 wrote:

tdelong08 wrote:

bellabaloooky wrote:

Ok, the original pre-order confirmation I received said "Thank you for your order. It is being processed and will be shipped to arrive on 10/14/11." I interpret that as my order is complete. The only thing left to do, as stated in the email, is ship it. Sending another email saying "your order is complete" following the confirmation email would make zero sense.

She said she got a tracking number.  That's the key.  This is good news.  And new information.

0 Likes
tdelong08
Enthusiast - Level 3

smitty97007 wrote:

tdelong08 wrote:

smitty97007 wrote:

tdelong08 wrote:

bellabaloooky wrote:

She said she got a tracking number.  That's the key.  This is good news.  And new information.

"Said" is the keyword and I'm done here. You win bella. You are just too good...

0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

tdelong08 wrote:

"Said" is the keyword and I'm done here. You win bella. You are just too good...

Well how else is she supposed to report this information if she doesn't "say" it?  I'm not trying to be a jerk (in this thread anyway) - I just happen to think this thread is useful.  I am hoping I get a similar email today or tomorrow.

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

My order status has been partially updated my card has been charged I expect a shipping email by end of the day or by tomorrow

iDroid wrote:

I usually get them in the evening this is it everyone a few more days!

0 Likes
Bribri8785

I appreciate your post because I read your earlier post about the cc issue, which I experienced the same thing.  Gives me hope that my phone will still ship to arrive on the 14th!

0 Likes
need2knowplz
Enthusiast - Level 2

iDroid, does your order number happen to start with the numbers '14'? I wonder if that has anything to do with when it will ship or arrive?

0 Likes