I just got the shipping email from Verizon!
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3
I ordered at 2:01am central time, thanks to Verizon starting the orders a few minutes early on the 7th.

Dear Valued Customer,

Your order has been completed and is in the process of being shipped to you. You are no longer able to make any changes to this order. For more details on your order status visit www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/orderstatus/OrderStatusForm

Important Order Information:
Internet Order Reference Number: .....

The tracking doesn't work yet but I now can call back to fix the shipping address issues that I had when placing the order...
Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I just got the shipping email from Verizon!
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3
For iDroid, the status on the website is still showing that payment did not go through.
0 Likes
Lucianah

Congrats. As I am also in Houston and placed my order around the same time as you, maybe I'll get mine soon too :smileywink:

0 Likes
tdelong08
Enthusiast - Level 3

bellabaloooky wrote:
I ordered at 2:01am central time, thanks to Verizon starting the orders a few minutes early on the 7th.

Dear Valued Customer,

Your order has been completed and is in the process of being shipped to you. You are no longer able to make any changes to this order. For more details on your order status visit www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/orderstatus/OrderStatusForm

Important Order Information:
Internet Order Reference Number: .....

The tracking doesn't work yet but I now can call back to fix the shipping address issues that I had when placing the order...

FYI: There are plenty of threads, one of which you opened, that you could've posted this info in instead of posting a new thread.

0 Likes
kevinpy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nice. Placed mine at 2:57AM EST (11:57PM PST), so hopefully I'll get my e-mail soon too. I've been checking the order status every so often and checking the Pending Charges link on my Amex. Can't wait for it to get here. 

0 Likes
MarkAllan22

Now to be looking at my Droid X and see if it blinks green for an email as I work. Watch every stupid email come in now and trick me.:smileytongue:

0 Likes
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3
Thank you for taking it upon yourself to play message board police. I felt it important to post a new thread that the emails have started going out rather than burying that fact in the bottom of the older thread. If someone else had posted a new thread, I would have appreciated that fact. But, thanks for playing, tdelong.
0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

bellabaloooky wrote:
Thank you for taking it upon yourself to play message board police. I felt it important to post a new thread that the emails have started going out rather than burying that fact in the bottom of the older thread. If someone else had posted a new thread, I would have appreciated that fact. But, thanks for playing, tdelong.

LOL Well played....

0 Likes
tdelong08
Enthusiast - Level 3

bellabaloooky wrote:

The funny thing is that the email you received is the same exact email everyone else received after pre-ordering. They all say "your order is being processed to ship". Which if I'm not mistaken, is already shared in other threads. So no, thank you for taking it upon yourself to play the 'clutter the forum with pointless/repetitive info' game. Keep it up and you'll have the high score!

0 Likes
joannsford

GEEZ! People are seriously high strung lately, I appreciate your post!!

0 Likes