I have had a message indicator showing I have a text for a week now and there is no text.
latiger24

I've reset it multiple times and gone through my entire text history to see if I could find anything unread and I cant. How can I get this to go away?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have had a message indicator showing I have a text for a week now and there is no text.
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

When you say you've gone through your entire history did you click on each thread or did you just scroll through the main page of messages after clicking on the "messages" app? Although that may be tedious (you don't have to scroll throuh each thread...just click on it and then go back to the main page) it might help clear that indicator for you, What may have happened is that the indicator showed while you were exiting an already opened thread...and you saw the message prior to exiting but the indicator managed to show at the same time. If you don't want to do that then you might have to restart your iPhone to see if that helps...which it might not...OR you might need to do a restore...which you may not really want to do, but might be what you need to do to get things back right. Also, try searching the Apple Support site (apple.com/support) to see if they have any articles to address something like this and what troubleshooting techniques it recommends.

0 Likes