I am NOT a Verizon Customer nor is my number a Verizon number. So why am I receiving automated spam for them saying "Verizon we care about you. Thank you. And have a nice day"??? Who do I contact to get them to stop? Most everywhere I've looked required m
pissedoff22

I am NOT a Verizon Customer nor is my number a Verizon number. So why am I receiving automated spam for them saying "Verizon we care about you. Thank you. And have a nice day"??? Who do I contact to get them to stop? Most everywhere I've looked required me to be a Verizon Customer in order to contact them....Even calling the number back tells me to enter my number and then tells me I'm not a Verizon Customer. Dial 611. Then hangs up on me...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I am NOT a Verizon Customer nor is my number a Verizon number. So why am I receiving automated spam for them saying "Verizon we care about you. Thank you. And have a nice day"??? Who do I contact to get them to stop? Most everywhere I've looked requir
Not applicable

This is one of the drawbacks with cellular numbers. The device number at one time was used by a Verizon customer. They may have changed it or more than likely ported to the service you are on then either gave it up, or changed it. You as a customer then get it.

The only solution I can recommend is have your service change the number. However depending on who had it previously you may have more texts and spam calls. Or may get lucky and get none.

Good Luck

0 Likes