How to release the contract Verizon iPhone 4s?
ganik

Hello, how can I unlock my phone for making calls to Russia, I want to use the services of Russian operators, since I live in Russia, I bought the phone at the person from America, he said that he had no debts and it will not use the Verizon network . what do I have to do what I was able to use a phone that is attached to your network?

Here is the data that I have

iPhone 4s, 32gb

Version modem - 04/03/03

Version 6.1.3 (10V329)

The operator Verizon

Sorry for bad understand English, please help to solve this problem that I could use it in Russia permanently, with Russian operators, thank you.

>> Personal information removed <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How to release the contract Verizon iPhone 4s?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ganik
I would be happy to look this. Are you a current Verizon Wireless customer? Are you having issues calling Russia from the United States? Please let me know so we can get this addressed

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
ss丶baby

My relatives from the United States to bring me an apple 4 s. But I don't use a SIM card in China. Could you tell me how can I unlock the SIM card?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You do not need to post your question in multiple places on this site!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ss丶baby

I just want to hurry up to solve my problem. Sorry

0 Likes
Not applicable

You have to be a Verizon customer or you cannot use it.

You should have purchased the phone in china to use on a china wireless company.

Also Verizon is not responsible to open up their phones to be used in another country unless you are a customer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

My best answer is this phone will not be unlocked for Russian use. Its an American cell phone to be used on Verizon's Network.

Hopefully someone has a better idea or answer.

0 Likes
ss丶baby

Can look for verizon customers unlock SIM?Smiley Sad

0 Likes