Re: How to block UNKNOWN or RESTRICTED calls?
NIMIIPU4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Link does not work

0 Likes
VINCEN11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Usage control costs $4.95 /month.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to control who can and cannot reach you is one of the great things about cell phones these days, VINCEN11. While different models have different options available, there is one option we offer here from Verizon Wireless. This thread refers to the former feature, Usage Controls, which had that option. The current service we offer (which encompasses all that Usage Controls did and more) is called Verizon Smart Family. For more information, and for the steps to enable this option, see item #5 under “Blocking Calls” on this page: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/caller-id-block-faqs/

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PrettyPrettyPegasus
Enthusiast - Level 2
Almost 3 years ago kickercar asked:
"Member

and why do i have to pay for that service you would think with your premium price this would be offered as part as the contract."?

Why Verizon? And why did you not answer a simple question about Verizon policy? Why do we have to pay? Verizon á la carte?