How do I get rid of the "Visual Voicemail is currently unavailable." message on my voicemail screen?
gobledk
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I get rid of the "Visual Voicemail is currently unavailable." message on my voicemail screen? I don't use, don't want it and don't want to see anything about it!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get rid of the "Visual Voicemail is currently unavailable." message on my voicemail screen?
gobledk
Enthusiast - Level 2

Never mind -- just figured out that it shows up when cellular data is turned off.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I get rid of the "Visual Voicemail is currently unavailable." message on my voicemail screen?
gobledk
Enthusiast - Level 2

Never mind -- just figured out that it shows up when cellular data is turned off.

0 Likes
WillietheWarlock
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm glad you already posted.  I had the Cellular Data turned OFF, too.  Everybody at Verizon said I had to set up my voice mail again to get that to reset... of course they didn't convince me, thank God.  I think this is one "little" detail that the techies at Verizon should be retrained in, OR they should not even try to answer the problem if they've never tried it.  I figured if I went into and re-set up my voice mail I would lose that which I've saved there.

Thank you.