Re: How are you going to protect your Iphone 4s?
oneillea2002
Contributor - Level 2

Apple Bumper Power Support Screen Protector (the best screen protector on market but high priced)

0 Likes
SoulBassist23

has anyone tried the Crimson AFC cases yet? I want to get one but I need more opinions. It is a sick case though

0 Likes
darcey99

Just an update.  Based on other forums, it does appear that the 4s will fit perfectly in the Otterbox IPhone 4 Defender Universal series. Anyone hear anything different?

0 Likes
kevinpy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any Verizon iPhone 4 case should fit the 4S, haven't gotten home to check mine out yet, but that should be the case as the Verizon version had the mute switch in a slightly different place, and the 4S has that as well. I ordered an Otterbox back on the 4th, then got an e-mail last night saying due to overwhelming demand, it may ship late. Called today and the told me that while they couldn't tell me when it would ship, that the case I ordered had good stock so it should probably ship today or the latest tomorrow. 

0 Likes
galaxie500fb
Contributor - Level 2

otterbox defender ordered from amazon for a total with shipping of less than $20.00

0 Likes
tjmack99
Contributor - Level 1

I've actually come full circle regarding a case on my iPhone 4. The cost and my history of clumsiness initially had me wanting to bomb-proof the thing. But I've come to really appreciate it's design, and I think it's crazy to cover it up. I'm just really careful with it.

0 Likes
ronmac3

I ordered my Otterbox Defender on 10/7 and it shipped 10/13.  Its in Colordao now enroute to Rhode Island with expected 10/20 delivery date.  Hope it gets here early as initially the delivery was 10/19. I got the same delay email but its on FedEx now.  I ordered the 4S case since this is my first Iphone and Otterbox's site said he 4 case wouldn't fit the S.  I didnt want to take any chances that the 4 case would fit since the front top of the case looked redesigned from the 4 one.  I read somewhere the proximity sensor was the reason.   

0 Likes
need2knowplz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tried two otterbox commuter cases in store last night and neither of them fit my iphone 4s correctly. Both stated 'universal' and iphone 4/4s. The top right corner of the silicone part was loose and the hard cover wouldn't fit it correctly. So glad I tried them before I left.  I ordered the Incipio Silicrylic Kickstand Hard Shell Case for iPhone 4 & 4S, Gray/Magenta last night. Excited to get it!!

Also, there is a coupon code to save 10% of the website - WAK1123.

0 Likes
HK_USP
Enthusiast - Level 3

Seidio Surface fits the 4s PERFECTLY.  I got the shell/holster combo and love it. 

0 Likes
KatsuCurry

Cases on www.phonelifelove.com are pretty reasonable. They come with free screen protectors!

0 Likes