How are you going to protect your Iphone 4s?
darcey99

I know otterbox has the 4s case on their webite.  Do you know if the 4s is compatible with the regular Iphone 4 otterbox case?  Any other cases people are looking at?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How are you going to protect your Iphone 4s?
eleedy
Contributor - Level 1

Ballistic cases.

Look here:

http://www.goballisticcase.com/collections/iphone-4s-cases

I ordered the LS case. It's nice and slim, and I love the idea of the bumpers on the corners.

0 Likes
sm0kstr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the Otterbox Reflex Series for my iPhone 4 and absolutely love it. Mophie has updated their website saying that all their iPhone 4 cases will fit the 4S, so I'm ASSUMING that all cases will also fit the 4S.

0 Likes
htcj07

Thanks for the link eleedy...that looks like the type of case I was looking for, although I do need to check out all the Otterbox cases as well.

0 Likes
ronmac7609
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just pre-ordred the Otterbox Defender for Iphone 4S.  I have one for my current Blackberry.  It has held up well as I am a Paramedic and Fire Captain.  I did notice the Otterbox Iphone 4S specific new case has a larger cutout in the area of the earpiece and ? proximity sensor.  Not sure if this was a new improvement from the Iphone 4 case which does not seem to have this bigger cutout area.   

0 Likes
rocksintheattic

eleedy wrote:

Ballistic cases.

Yup - I already have a Ballistic HC case on order! I need something that will withstand some serious abuse as I am not getting insurance for my iPhone 4S. The Otterbox just isn't going to cut the mustard.

0 Likes
jakewspd

The Lifeproof case is very good.  Water, Dirt, Snow, and Shock proof.  It's very slim and still allows all normal functions.  The only downside is that they are expensive.  However, being able to use your iPhone at the beach or in the shower, etc. without having to worry is a really great experience.  The same case will work on iPhone 4 and 4s in both colors and on any carrier.

0 Likes
Pinkdastink

GhostArmor...Graphite Skin

0 Likes
99mustang232
0 Likes
thedj2011

How is the screen of the iPhone4? Was it easy to scratch? I have not had an iPhone since the 3G and I never put a screen protector on it with no problems. I now have the Droid and after 2 years with no screen protector there is not one scratch. I never liked the screen protectors because the feel was not right when one was on. I could never put one on and not have bubbles which was another problem.

Is it safe to leave the screen protector off of the iPhone4S? If not, which screen protectors do you guys use?

Thanks

0 Likes