First Bills Coming; Any Surprises?
ejh4isu
Enthusiast - Level 3

The first monthly bills should be coming for those of us who switched over to the iPhone last month.  Anyone have any surprises?  Between my wife and I, we used about 800mb of data.  It was tough seeing that -total amount due-; what was in line with what I was expecting :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: First Bills Coming; Any Surprises?
dougie011
Contributor - Level 2

I already got mine.  And no, there where know surprises on mine.  It was the same as it is every month.

0 Likes
johnita36
Enthusiast - Level 3

ejh4isu wrote:

The first monthly bills should be coming for those of us who switched over to the iPhone last month.  Anyone have any surprises?  Between my wife and I, we used about 800mb of data.  It was tough seeing that -total amount due-; what was in line with what I was expecting :smileyhappy:

I haven't gotten mine yet but I know it will be huge, paying 2 etf's plus activation for 2 phones so it shouldn't be a surprise or anything. I should be able to view my amount online tomorrow. I am expecting it be anywhere from 850 - 950 would be my estimate.

Johnita

0 Likes
mildlyannoyed
Contributor - Level 1
Not meaning any disrespect or to sound rude or anything... but I really don't understand people who were willing to pay etfs and new activation for the iphone...I don't even understand being willing to pay full retail. I love Apple. I love my Macbook, I love my iPod, and I do love the iPhone, but I just can't justify that kind of money to myself (affording it isn't the question...it's the seeming wastefulness). Of course, I say this with a phone that is currently fully functional and that I'm enjoying. In a few months when/if something goes wrong I'll probably change my tune. It just mystifies me.
0 Likes
lou61166
Contributor - Level 1

mildlyannoyed wrote:
Not meaning any disrespect or to sound rude or anything... but I really don't understand people who were willing to pay etfs and new activation for the iphone...I don't even understand being willing to pay full retail. I love Apple. I love my Macbook, I love my iPod, and I do love the iPhone, but I just can't justify that kind of money to myself (affording it isn't the question...it's the seeming wastefulness). Of course, I say this with a phone that is currently fully functional and that I'm enjoying. In a few months when/if something goes wrong I'll probably change my tune. It just mystifies me.

I Agree, but you just can'ttell people how to spend their money!!!!

Verizon Fios
Ultimate HD
25/25 fiber internet

0 Likes
mildlyannoyed
Contributor - Level 1
Not trying to! Hey, whatever floats their boats. haha
0 Likes
nismos14
Contributor - Level 1

I was charged for an extra month of data on each phone, but that's it. So my bill was $225, but normally it should be around $175.

0 Likes
maxxtris85
Contributor - Level 1

My bill was great!! it actually dropped by $10 compared to when i had the BB storm.

0 Likes
karenborter

My bill dropped $ 10.00 too. I think it's because VZ Nav. is cheaper on the iPhone then it was on the storm :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
johnita36
Enthusiast - Level 3

My bill actually ended up being less then I expected. i was thinking the 950 was closer to what it would be and it actually ended up being 838 so I was very happy with that. Now next month it should go to it's normal amount which now that I have 3 smartphones on the account I guess that will be around 260 - 270 somewhere in that area.

Johnita

0 Likes