Feature Question
mengler

Hi ... I went paperless a while back and was reviewing what was in my Documents and Receipts area and came across an old "Feature Letter" that said I added features that included:

"Visual Voicemail" - I know what this is ... and
"Block Dun" ... does anyone know what this stands for?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Feature Question
Not applicable

Hello mengler, I can explain those features for you. The iPhone has Visual Voicemail built in. You may notice that you don't have to call your voicemail on your phone as you had to on previous phones. If you go to your Phone icon, then choose Voicemail, you have a list of all of your voicemails and can play each message individually. There is no charge for this feature on the iPhone. Block Dun (dial up networking) means that you did not request to add a mobile hotspot feature to your account. The system automatically adds this feature to block tethering the phone (using your phone as the internet connection or modem for your computer) if you do not have a mobile hotspot package.

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Feature Question
Not applicable

Hello mengler, I can explain those features for you. The iPhone has Visual Voicemail built in. You may notice that you don't have to call your voicemail on your phone as you had to on previous phones. If you go to your Phone icon, then choose Voicemail, you have a list of all of your voicemails and can play each message individually. There is no charge for this feature on the iPhone. Block Dun (dial up networking) means that you did not request to add a mobile hotspot feature to your account. The system automatically adds this feature to block tethering the phone (using your phone as the internet connection or modem for your computer) if you do not have a mobile hotspot package.

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes