FamilyBase Companion
BridgettNC

I am trying to download FammilyBase Companion on my daughters new phone. Verizon sent a link to her phone to download, when I try to download it, it says phone not compatible. Verzion told me I could have this for my daughters line.Any one know what to do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: FamilyBase Companion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BridgettNC, I would love to assist you and get to the bottom of this issue! What type of phone is your daughters phone? Is your daughters new phone any of the phones in this list? http://vz.to/1cFoMOs

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes

I have the same problem.  My kids have the 4s.  When I tried to load it, it said that it does not support iOS.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi 78910,

Let's see what's causing the problem! What is the current software version associated with the 4S:http://vz.to/1fT5Wl8 . Do you experience the same issue with each device?

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

I contacted support by phone and was told that the extended features are not currently supported by Verizon.

Yes, it happens on 2 iPhone 4S's. The error says that iOS is not supported.

Denise

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details 78910. Have the devices been updated to the latest version of iOS(iOS7)? Where are you located? Here's some additional facts about Family Base that you may find helpful for your concerns.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes

Yes, both phones are updated. We are in Fresno CA.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello BridgettNC
I would be happy to look into this with you. Please follow me back and send me a private message. I would like to review the account and get this addressed.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

This is not the email address for BridgettNC.

Denise

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
hknopik

I also Family Base through Verizon and my kids have iPhone 5.  I am not able to load the Companion App on their phones.  It doesn't seem to be worth it to pay for this service per line if I am unable to download the app on their phones.  The error message says that the App is not compatible with iOS.  Seems like in the day and age of technology and since iOS has been out for some time, this App should be compatible with verizon.  All my phones have been updated to the latest iOS 7.  Please let me know what I need to do in order to fully utilize the FamilyBase program that I am paying for by downloading the Companion Base app on my kids' iPhone 5 (with iOS7).

0 Likes