Facetime
taz1127
Enthusiast - Level 3
With Vzw we will finally be able to FaceTime I look forward to that...... Any single female women that would like to try facetime with their new vzw iPhone I will happily volunteer myself lol
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Facetime
VZWSWAG
Enthusiast - Level 3

im buying my gf the new ipod touch just so we can facetime...or is it face time....he he he :smileywink:

0 Likes
Suupa

taz1127 wrote:
With Vzw we will finally be able to FaceTime I look forward to that...... Any single female women that would like to try facetime with their new vzw iPhone I will happily volunteer myself lol

Kudos xD

But isn't facetime only on wifi?

0 Likes
taz1127
Enthusiast - Level 3
Yup wifi only but 99% of the place I go has wifi so I'm good
0 Likes
Suupa

taz1127 wrote:
Yup wifi only but 99% of the place I go has wifi so I'm good

Haha okay.

0 Likes
soldierq24

if you get the skype app from the app store, you will be able to facetime over 3G also.

0 Likes
walterkarroll
Contributor - Level 3

You can use Tango too, which lI like more.  Works on 3g and wifi.  I use it on my Fascinate, works with rear camera.

0 Likes
Ringfinger1999

If I have an iPhone and my daughter has a touch, how do I facetime her?  Say I am in Mexico, but have wi-fi, no data charge or anything I would assume?

0 Likes
mikedamirault
Contributor - Level 3

soldierq24 wrote:

if you get the skype app from the app store, you will be able to facetime over 3G also.

I think FaceTime only applies if you are using the FaceTime feature, I think using Skype on the iPhone is still considered Skyping, or maybe just videochat:smileywink:

I have Skype and Tango on my iPhone myself, Tango is a little nicer though I think, it automatically updates the Tango contacts list when someone on your iPhone contacts start using Tango

0 Likes