Employee discount
somnia

I currently have employee discount applied to my monthly plan. But I think when i pre-ordered iphone it said that the employee discount won't apply so i just want to make sure if this is true.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Employee discount
KALEL023
Enthusiast - Level 3

You will get it. There was a page of FAQ's I came across but cant seem to find it now. I also get an employee discount and was worried, but once I read that it eased my mind. So yes, you will continue to receive your discount. :smileywink:

View solution in original post

KALEL023
Enthusiast - Level 3

You will get it. There was a page of FAQ's I came across but cant seem to find it now. I also get an employee discount and was worried, but once I read that it eased my mind. So yes, you will continue to receive your discount. :smileywink:

RippersDad

Obviously you two didn't get the memo re greedy Verizon employees not supposed to be siphoning off the precious quantaties of iPhones available from VZW COO John Straton. Nice!

0 Likes
RippersDad

Totally kidding. Good on ya.

0 Likes
briarnotchfarms

I would like to get and receive my employee discount ! I work for pse&g of new jersey. Home office is 80 park place newark nj. The company has many e-mail address.  Please advice .I believe its an 18% discount !

0 Likes
shopaholic426

This might be a little off topic but it has to do with employee discounts.

We just applied an employee discount to our account and we were under the impression that it covers the entire bill. But when we go online it shows only the primary line having a discount. Is that correct or are we supposed to be getting it off the entire bill?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If I'm not mistaken if it's a family plan then it will only apply to the primary line. If it were individual line plans then it would apply to each line. I get my discount on both of my lines and both of my data plans because they are seperate lines.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

briarnotchfarms wrote:

I would like to get and receive my employee discount ! I work for pse&g of new jersey. Home office is 80 park place newark nj. The company has many e-mail address.  Please advice .I believe its an 18% discount !

Posting this here will not get you your discount. You need to go to THIS website and input your company email address. This is the PSE&G email address that YOU get(such as employeeX@PSEG.com), not an email address to contact the company.

It also gives instructions to follow in the event that you do not have a company email address.

0 Likes