Early Termination
-Sankar-
Enthusiast - Level 1

I mean, this is bad. Do not want to go but there is no other go.

Initially, there is no signal in my office location, started a topic here as well to get solutions.

Spoke to customer care and they suggested I sepnd my money and get a amplifier for $250 or more. Man if I had that money wouldn't I pay up the entire early termination fee and quit this bad network ?

Last 8 months, when I am inside my building all calls dropped, no voicemails delivered, no messages and no internet. I am in my office 9-6 daily. Imagine how pathetic I would feel without being able to use a phone for which I am paying monthly bills without miss, 2 connections.

Note: coverage in my office location is "Good" according to the coverage map. they say coverage inside buildings cannot be assured. What the heck are they providing service for ? only for people in the road, out in the SUN ? ? ?

Last week we shifted residence and guess what ? Our coverage at home is also lost, most of the calls dropped!!!

And the coverage viewer says good coverage in my home area as well.

Enough is enough! Don't want to be here anymore.I will try and find who provides better network coverage and move on. ATT sucked, we moved to verizon believing it is a superior network, same crap here

Could someone from customer support help me with disconnecting my 2 lines please ?

Read above, this is from a frustrated customer who lived with pathetic service for almost an year now with 2 lines.

Appreciate any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Early Termination
Not applicable

call 1-800-922-0204 press Option 4 and keep saying agent.

Or walk into any Verizon Wireless Corporate store and cancel your service there. Or you could port out to another provider such as Sprint or T-Mobile since you said AT&T had no better service.

Good Luck

0 Likes
jtedford
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the same boat as you are. I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it to switch to AT&T. My office gets no reception, but my employer has wireless repeaters for AT&T and also offers an 18% discount if you go with them instead of Verizon. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm missing anything before paying a 12-month ETF.

0 Likes
-Sankar-
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an iphone4 with this pathetic verizon conenction, I am not sure how much would be the ETF.  I am only 6 months prior to 2 year contract ending still, I have to pay hefty! Awesome! Whatever it is, I am not planning to stick to vzw anyways, what's the use of having vzw connection and if they don't provide good service??

Good luck!

0 Likes
butterfly_76
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is EXACTLY what we are going through. We had better service with prepaids. Never once could I not use my phone inside my building. I know this is an old thread but that makes it even worse to know that this has gone on with Verizon for this long. I wish we had researched first and seen all these issues, and we never would have left our prepaid. We pay over $300 a month (which they also lied to us about) for service that is at best mediocre. We're trying to figure out what to do to cancel this mess and go somewhere else. I know it will cost money but it's either pay some money to get a decent phone company, or KEEP paying for this crap each month. I'll eat an early term fee if we have to. It really sucks, I thought Verizon was better.

0 Likes